Document Details Plan to Promote Costly Drug
The NY Times:
The pharmaceutical industry has developed thousands of medicines that have saved millions of lives, but it has also used its marketing muscle to successfully peddle expensive pills that are no more effective than older drugs sold at a fraction of the cost.
(read the article>)
- Exclusive: Rape in America: Justice Denied
- How Independent Are Vaccine Defenders?
- Gardasil Researcher Speaks Out
- Could Hepatitis B Vaccine Be Harmful?
- Health Care Lobbyists' Rise to Power
- Child: U.S. Adoption Agency Bought Me
- DNC: Donors Getting Fewer Perks From Obama Play Video
- Medicare Disadvantage