Someone Might Want To Update Sarah Palin's Teleprompter
From CBS News' Scott Conroy:
(CANTON, OHIO) - Last week, a familiar dirty trick was reported in parts of Virginia where fake fliers were distributed, advising Democrats to vote on Wednesday, Nov. 5, rather than on Election Day. But at a rally here this morning, Sarah Palin inadvertently implored her own supporters to get out and vote the day after ballots have already been counted.
"Now with just three days from the election, the time for choosing is near. Ohio, are you ready to help us carry your state to victory?" Palin said.
Of course, the election is in two days, not three. A plausible argument could be made that Palin was using today, Sunday, in her count. But yesterday in Florida, she also told voters that there were three days left until Nov. 4.
Popular in Politics
- IRS targeting overlooked biggest soft money groups
- For GOP, scandals could be an electoral plus - or minus 326 Comments
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" 346 Comments
- Romney condemns "breach of trust" in Washington 150 Comments
- Republicans use IRS scandal to tar Obamacare
- Ousted IRS chief: "I did not mislead" the American people 262 Comments
- Where is the Benghazi cover-up Republicans promised? 409 Comments
- Why Obama should worry that current scandals might impact 2016 242 Comments