"Who Let The Dogs Out?" Mitt Romney Wants To Know
From CBS News' Scott Conroy:
JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA -- Mitt Romney was greeted warmly by a largely African-American crowd at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Parade in Jacksonville. He shook hands with several dozen parade-goers and even hugged a few of them.
Only one woman was noticeably annoyed by the former Massachusetts' governor's presence.
"Mitt Romney, go home!" she yelled. "You're delaying the parade."
As he posed for a picture with a group of young people, the typically old-fashioned Romney was relaxed enough to quote from a popular hit single from a few years back.
"Who let the dogs out?" he called out, as he stood there beaming in his shirt and tie. "Who! Who!"
Click on the video below to watch.
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface
- Obama: America at a "crossroads" in fighting terrorism 100 Comments
- IRS official Lois Lerner placed on leave
- Protester heckles Obama during counterterrorism speech Play Video
- Rep. Jo Bonner to resign from House for university job
- Lawmakers push to punish sexual offenders in the military
- Boehner calls out Obama administration's "arrogance of power" 101 Comments
- Could the GOP pull an upset in Mass. senate race?