"Who Let The Dogs Out?" Mitt Romney Wants To Know
From CBS News' Scott Conroy:
JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA -- Mitt Romney was greeted warmly by a largely African-American crowd at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Parade in Jacksonville. He shook hands with several dozen parade-goers and even hugged a few of them.
Only one woman was noticeably annoyed by the former Massachusetts' governor's presence.
"Mitt Romney, go home!" she yelled. "You're delaying the parade."
As he posed for a picture with a group of young people, the typically old-fashioned Romney was relaxed enough to quote from a popular hit single from a few years back.
"Who let the dogs out?" he called out, as he stood there beaming in his shirt and tie. "Who! Who!"
Click on the video below to watch.
Popular in Politics
- Obama forgets to salute while boarding Marine One Play Video
- The Ted Cruz conundrum 102 Comments
- Senators lack votes on immigration despite progress
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen. 207 Comments
- Petraeus biographer regrets affair
- GOP Rep.: Obama elected because of Reagan's immigration reforms
- As summer approaches, sequestration threatens holiday fun
- Senator: Oklahoma "hit hard, but we're not knocked out"