Clinton Broadens Super Tuesday Pitch
Hillary Clinton is on the air in some of the Super Tuesday states with ad entitled "Warned," that touts her economic plans and pits her as the opponent of President Bush's leadership. The ad began airing this morning in select markets in Connecticut, Missouri, New Mexico and Utah. Text: "Our economy is in real trouble. And while George Bush helps his friends, the middle class gets slammed. Hillary Clinton warned Bush last March to act or homes would be foreclosed. Bush did nothing, and two million homes may be lost. We need a proven leader. Hillary's emergency economic plan: freeze foreclosures, provide immediate tax rebates for the middle class, create millions of new jobs. We need more than talk- We need solutions."© 2008 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface 119 Comments
- Is President Obama ending the war on terror? 236 Comments
- Now, some unions upset over Obamacare
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen.
- IRS official Lois Lerner placed on leave 129 Comments
- Rand Paul uses 2016 bully pulpit to push Obama on drones
- Obama forgets to salute while boarding Marine One Play Video
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie