Verizon tops 'best quality' report from J.D. Power and Associates
Released today, J.D. Power's study found that Verizon's network exhibited the fewest dropped calls, audio issues, texting and voice mail failures, connection errors, and slow downloads compared with other major carriers. Big Red bested the competition for the 16th consecutive time in the Northwest region, but also experienced the best network performance in four of the five remaining regions.
J.D. Power and Associates is one of several companies that tests cellular network performance across the U.S. You can see exactly how another body, RootMetrics, conducts its tests here.
Popular in SciTech
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- Privacy officials request details on Google Glass
- Last telegram ever to be sent July 14
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video
- Chinese supercomputer named world's fastest
- Apple TV gets HBO GO, WatchESPN
- Was there a rape joke at Microsoft's Xbox One event?