AT&T launches shared data plan on August 23
Starting August 23, AT&T customers can opt into the Mobile Share data plan, which will grant access from 1GB to 20GB per person or group. In addition to the per-GB per month cost, Mobile Share plans charge an access fee per device, and see unlimited texts and voice minutes. The plans support as many as 10 devices per account.
Unlike Verizon's pioneering Share Everything plan, AT&T customers aren't required to sign on to the new plans when they upgrade their plans or sign new contracts.
This article first appeared on CNET.
Popular in SciTech
- Baby named Like after Facebook button
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- Take a billion-pixel tour of Mars
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Privacy officials request details on Google Glass
- Apple TV gets HBO GO, WatchESPN
- Last telegram ever to be sent July 14
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video