Curt Schilling's video game company heads to bankruptcy court
The hearing for 38 Studios is scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday. His spokeswoman says he will not attend the hearing.
The company was lured to Rhode Island from Massachusetts in 2010 after the state gave it a $75 million loan guarantee. It and its Maryland-based affiliate, 38 Studios Baltimore, closed their doors last month and filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
Schilling has said the collapse of the company has probably cost him his entire baseball fortune.
Popular in SciTech
- Take a billion-pixel tour of Mars
- Baby named Like after Facebook button
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- Apple TV gets HBO GO, WatchESPN
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Privacy officials request details on Google Glass
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video
- Draft House bill threatens $1 billion in NASA funding cuts