Man secretly lived at AOL office for two months
CNET senior writer Daniel Terdiman got the full story, with interesting reactions from an AOL senior executive and the venture capitalist that placed his faith in the young entrepreneur.
The story of how Simons, just two years removed from a Chicago high school, came to be living in AOL's Palo Alto campus could well become part of Silicon Valley lore, especially because it highlights the lengths some entrepreneurs will go to make their dreams a reality. And though stories abound these days of startup founders barely old enough to drink swimming in venture capital, far more have to get by on packaged noodles and the good will of friends with extra couches.
CNET has the full story: "Meet the tireless entrepreneur who squatted at AOL."
Popular in SciTech
- iPhone 5S and low-cost iPhone said to be multicolored
- Android 4.3 pops up in the wild after skipping Google I/O
- Delta 4 rocket boosts military comsat into orbit
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- Weird pirate ant comes with an "eye patch"
- Ashton Kutcher on Twitter: "Media kind of f***ed it up"
- New Flickr comes with 1 terabyte free storage
- Can a floating robot save a polluted canal?