Siri ad features John Malkovich
(CBS News) Add actor John Malkovich to the list of celebrities enlisted to advertise the iPhone 4S' personal digital assistant Siri.
In the commercial Malkovich asks Siri one-word questions, like to which the software gives presumptive answers. When Malkovich says "evening," Siri responds with the actor's schedule for the night. The actor even asks for a joke, in which Siri responds with: "Two iPhones walk into a bar. I forget the rest."
The "Siri and celebrities" ad campaign kicked off in April, with previous commercials starring "New Girl" actress Zooey Deschanel and actor Samuel L. Jackson.
Popular in SciTech
- Take a billion-pixel tour of Mars
- Baby named Like after Facebook button
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- Apple TV gets HBO GO, WatchESPN
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Privacy officials request details on Google Glass
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video
- Draft House bill threatens $1 billion in NASA funding cuts