Zooey Deschanel, Samuel L. Jackson star in iPhone 4S Siri commercials
(CBS News) Zooey Deschanel has been spotted in a quirky and adorable Apple iPhone 4S commercial.
In the commercial, the "New Girl" actress, who has been described as "adorkable" (dorky and adorable) is stuck in her home on a rainy day. Deschanel is shown asking Siri questions and carrying on a quirky conversation with the iPhone 4S' digital assistant.
According to MacStories, a full "Siri and celebrities" ad campaign will kick off today. Another commercial starring Samuel L. Jackson has also been spotted. In that commercial, a suave Jackson is shown getting cooking help from Siri.
The commercials were produced by Apple and advertising agency TBWA\Chiat\Day and will be used by all of the iPhone's various carriers, SlashGear reports.
Popular in SciTech
- Amazon proposes a colossal biospherelike Seattle campus
- Weird pirate ant comes with an "eye patch"
- Jennifer Lopez to open Verizon cellphone stores
- Google to add Galapagos Islands to Street View
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Watch: Biggest solar storm of the year Play Video
- NASA funds 3D pizza printer