This Valentine's Day remember who you're talking to on Xbox Live
(CBS) - This Valentine's Day, if you're in a healthy relationship, the last thing you should be doing is playing video games.
But - if you're a "playa" who can juggle Gears of War and a significant other at the same time, be careful when using Microsoft's new wireless headset for the Xbox.
Former UFC champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson learned the hard way in this commercial, which illustrates how things can go from good to embarrassing while using the headset.
The Xbox wireless headset works as a gaming headset and a hands-free Bluetooth for your phone. Gamers can switch to calls on the fly while communicating with gamers online on Xbox Live.
It's pretty useful. But the problem lies when you forget to push the button from call to game. Before you know it - you're whispering sweet nothings in the ear of the guy you just trashed talked on Call of Duty. Or worse - you could accidentally tell your girlfriend something raunchy (which may or may not be a problem).
My advice: Don't call you're girlfriend or boyfriend while playing Gears of War or Call of Duty, especially on Valentine's Day. Mom's are fair game - they'll probably forgive you faster.
Best video game trailers of all time
Popular in SciTech
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- Greatest threat to Africa's white lions: American hunters Play Video
- Thousands online proclaim: Jahar Tsarnaev is innocent
- "God particle": Why the Higgs boson matters
- Alternatives to Google Reader
- Apple's iPhone 6 may have bigger screen, analyst says
- Beam this up: Creating the sounds of "Star Trek"
- The 25 most common passwords of 2012