No iPhones for Christmas brings out worst in kids
There were several "F-Us" to moms and dads for not springing for the luxury items. At a time when we're dealing with a struggling economy, the reactions are a little unbelievable.
"Didn't get an iPad for the second year in a row. I'm never celebrating Christmas again," tweeted @supermattu. Aww. Poor baby.
"I'm f***ing pissed where is the god damn ipad I asked for!!!.[sic]" exclaimed @tef_LON_don. Perhaps it's with that missing question mark, grammar king.
"If I don't get an #iphone for christmas I'm gonna make my dads life a living helllllllllll," tweeted @ashiff. Mission accomplished?
Well, I certainly love iPhones and iPads, but Apple didn't carry me around for 9 months. Shaking my head at this first world problem.
There is a silver lining to this story, however, musician Jonathan Mann created a hilarious song called "WTF?! I Wanted an iPhone!!!" with Hendren's retweets. Instant classic.
Popular in SciTech
- iPhone 5S and low-cost iPhone said to be multicolored
- Android 4.3 pops up in the wild after skipping Google I/O
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- NYC tech tour: Foursquare, BuzzFeed, MakerBot Play Video
- Delta 4 rocket boosts military comsat into orbit
- Can a floating robot save a polluted canal?
- Alternatives to Google Reader
- New Flickr comes with 1 terabyte free storage