Siri is sassy and self-aware
It's not that you talk to an inanimate object that has us cracking up, it's what you ask her.
We're digging a new Tumblr blog called "S*** That Siri Says," which features screen shots of Siri making witty remarks and giving snarky answers. The blog doesn't claim an official author, but it does give photo credits to Joshua Topolsky, who published the original screen shots on Thisismynext.com.
"Knock Knock," Topolsky says. Siri responds with, "Knock knock. Who's there? Joshua. Joshua who? Joshua, I don't do knock-knock jokes."
We just love the cultural references that Siri has picked up since Apple bought the company and updated her software. The most fitting example is when Topolsky asks Siri to "open the pod bay doors." She responds with, "I'm sorry Joshua, I'm afraid I can't do that. Are you happy now?" Queue the theme from "2001: A Space Odyssey."
Oh, Siri. We look forward to more awkward and snarky responses to stupid questions. We love you, sassy girl.
Popular in SciTech
- iPhone 5S and low-cost iPhone said to be multicolored
- Android 4.3 pops up in the wild after skipping Google I/O
- Ashton Kutcher on Twitter: "Media kind of f***ed it up"
- Weird pirate ant comes with an "eye patch"
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- 5 off-beat tech stories of the week
- Can a floating robot save a polluted canal?
- New Flickr comes with 1 terabyte free storage