How to get your man to do chores, make it like a GTA mission
This clever photo was posted today on the social bookmarking community's sub-Reddit, /r/gaming. Simply titled "She's got me figured out," the photo is of a list of chores that only a Grand Theft Auto fan could appreciate.
Posted by Redditor ElMangosto, the chores are from his girlfriend and written out like a GTA-style mission called "No Dinner, Mo' Problems." The list has things like, "Collect 8oz Fontina from grocery store" and "Take car to wash to shake the cops." We salute this woman for her hilarious spin on a typical to-do list. Talk about creative communication.
Hey, ElMangosto. We hope you finished your mission because the reward seems pretty awesome.
Popular in SciTech
- Microsoft announces Xbox One
- Microsoft's new Xbox: What to expect, where to watch
- Watch: NASA captures Okla. tornado from space Play Video
- Microsoft announces Xbox One 16 Photos
- Power of Okla. tornado surpassed Hiroshima bomb
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Storms that spawned deadly Oklahoma tornadoes seen from space (video)
- NY official: Airbnb stay illegal; host fined $2,400