iPhone 4S 64 gig pops up on German carrier's site
(CBS) - With just a day left before Apple's official announcement, another indication of an upgraded iPhone 4 has popped up.
The latest comes from Vodafone Germany, which lists the iPhone 4S on its web site.
The listing also shows a lower-capacity 8-gigabyte iPhone 4 model. That follows the pattern of Apple taking its older model and positioning it as its low-end product. It previously sold the iPhone 3GS for $99 before dropping the price to $49.
The listing comes after a report from Gizmodo Brazil that found images of a new iPhone that looks exactly like the older iPhone 4.
The truth will be known tomorrow at 10 a.m. PT, when Apple finally pulls back the curtain on the next iPhone.
Popular in SciTech
- Microsoft announces Xbox One
- Microsoft's new Xbox: What to expect, where to watch
- Watch: NASA captures Okla. tornado from space Play Video
- Microsoft announces Xbox One 16 Photos
- Power of Okla. tornado surpassed Hiroshima bomb
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Storms that spawned deadly Oklahoma tornadoes seen from space (video)
- NY official: Airbnb stay illegal; host fined $2,400