$560,000 iPod dock requires a ladder
(CBS) - Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the mother of all iPods, iPhones, and iPads dock. This is the AeroDream One from Jarre Technologies.
It's an 11-foot-tall, chrome-slathered, 10,000-watt iPod dock that requires a ladder just to get your device up to the top. It weighs more than 870 pounds. It also costs a wallet-shattering $560,000.
Each AeroDream One is custom-made and takes six months for delivery. This behemoth comes from a company created by Jean Michel Jarre, a man best known for electronic music, over-the-top shows with laser displays and luxurious flowing hair.
Most people wouldn't even be able to stand the AeroDream One up inside their houses, but the AeroDream One isn't for most people. It's for wealthy people who also covet the two free Jean Michel Jarre concert tickets that are thrown in with each purchase.
If chrome doesn't match the decor in your (uhhh) mansion, you can get the dock in white or black.
Popular in SciTech
- Amazon proposes a colossal biospherelike Seattle campus
- Weird pirate ant comes with an "eye patch"
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Watch: Biggest solar storm of the year Play Video
- Jennifer Lopez to open Verizon cellphone stores
- NASA funds 3D pizza printer
- Microsoft announces Xbox One
- Xbox One Press Conference