"iPad Head Girl" turns heads in NYC
(CBS) - Four iPads are better than one. In this case, one model used her head to create a digital head with four Apple iPads.
According to the YouTube video description, this video was shot in Bryant Park in New York City.
The video is part of a viral marketing stunt by the Hearst Corporation to get people to buy Cosmo for Guys, an iPad version of Cosmopolitan aimed at men, CNET reports. When people touched the iPad headgear, they would gets redirected to sample pages of the magazine.
Though it would be hard to have a conversation with an iPad head, it sure is a conversation piece in itself.
Popular in SciTech
- Take a billion-pixel tour of Mars
- Baby named Like after Facebook button
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- Privacy officials request details on Google Glass
- Apple TV gets HBO GO, WatchESPN
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video
- Last telegram ever to be sent July 14