How to get the Diablo III beta test
First, you need an account at Battle.net. Once registration is complete, visit the Diablo III section and click on Beta Profile Setting. You must download and run the Beta Opt-in application. Under the section Beta Test I'm Interested In, select the Diablo universe. Now, wait anxiously by the computer screen for the next few weeks.
Blizzard Entertainment does not guarantee entry into the beta test to anyone, nor do they know how long the testing period will last.
The company did say that entry into test will be determined on how many players they need, the best variety of systems specifications and a little bit of luck.
Keep in mind, any progress players make during the test will not carry over to the full release. Because the game is available on both PCs and Macs, the beta test will also be available to Mac users.
Diablo III is an action role-playing game (RPG) that is the long-awaited third installment of the Diablo franchise. Players are immersed in a dark online fantasy world where they will embark on an epic quest. The game will have all of the elements of a typical RPG, such as picking up items and character classes. The last iteration of the game was released in June 2000.
As of now, there is no solid release date for the game.
Popular in SciTech
- Last telegram ever to be sent July 14
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video
- Chinese supercomputer named world's fastest
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- Was there a rape joke at Microsoft's Xbox One event?
- Valentina Tereshkova: First woman in space 13 Photos
- Alternatives to Google Reader