Tag Heuer Link Android smartphone a mere $6,750
And you thought your iPhone was so cool. Tag Heuer, known for making lux watches, has released one of the cooler-looking smartphones we've ever seen. But don't get too excited--one Tag Heuer Link Android smartphone will set you back $6,750.
What's with the price? The Link Android, which runs on the old-generation Android 2.2 (Froyo), comes with a steel, 18-carat rose gold- or titanium-finished case. (It kind of looks like it belongs to a Jedi knight, right?) Trims come in calfskin, alligator, lizard, or carbon leather. (Fancy!)
It features a Gorilla Glass screen, a high-strength thin sheet of glass used as a protective cover with scratch resistance and durability, and offers up 256MB of RAM and 8GB on a memory card to save the pics you take with its 5-megapixel auto-focus HD camera. It can also house 11 hours of music playback. The phone goes on sale this month TAG Heuer retailers.
So OK, you're paying for the look and feel of this gadget, not the tech specs. Is it worth the price? You tell us!
Popular in SciTech
- Watch: NASA captures Okla. tornado from space Play Video
- Microsoft announces Xbox One
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Microsoft announces Xbox One 16 Photos
- Storms that spawned deadly Oklahoma tornadoes seen from space (video)
- Power of Okla. tornado surpassed Hiroshima bomb
- Canada trying to lure Silicon Valley tech workers
- First look at the Xbox One Play Video