End of the world, May 21, 2011? Whatever, it's funny
Take most recent case in point Harold Camping and his army of branded vans. According to the Christian broadcaster, the first day of "end of days" is May 21, 2011. Then God will destroy the Earth five months after -- October 21, 2011 to be exact.
Well naturally we though that was kind of funny. But we weren't the only ones. Folks in the Twitterverse are having a blast making jokes in the short time they have left. Check out our favorite rapture tweets.
Popular in SciTech
- Amazon proposes a colossal biospherelike Seattle campus
- Weird pirate ant comes with an "eye patch"
- Jennifer Lopez to open Verizon cellphone stores
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Google to add Galapagos Islands to Street View
- Watch: Biggest solar storm of the year Play Video
- "God particle": Why the Higgs boson matters