Google Co-Founder Buys Luxury Mega-Yacht
Larry Ellison's got one. So does fellow tech gazillionaire Paul Allen. And, now, apparently so does Larry Page.
The New Zealand Herald is reporting that Google co-founder Larry Page has bought a luxury yacht from New Zealand businessman Douglas Myers for an undisclosed sum. The yacht, named Senses, was listed for sale for $60.5 million.According to the newspaper, this is quite the pad:
You can find out more about what's inside by checking out this video tour of the yacht.
"Its stylish interiors are finished by famous French designer Philippe Starck and its split-level decks are home to sun-lounging areas, festooned with a multitude of deck chairs. There are sheltered indoor and outdoor dining areas, as well as a gym and on-deck jacuzzi. The yacht can accommodate 10 guests and 14 crew members. There are pleasure-boats of all sizes available for guests' use and the yacht can carry a helicopter with ease.
"Senses has previously been available for charter in the Seychelles Islands for $343,000 a week, not including food, drink and gas."
Popular in SciTech
- Baby named Like after Facebook button
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Take a billion-pixel tour of Mars
- Privacy officials request details on Google Glass
- Last telegram ever to be sent July 14
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video
- Apple TV gets HBO GO, WatchESPN