Apple Squashes Production of Steve Jobs Action Figure
Steve Jobs's career as an action figure has come to an abrupt end.
"Apple Inc. has informed us that this phenomenal SJ action figure, has not consented to the use of Apple's copyrights and trademarks, therefore they request us immediately to cease the marketing and sale of this figure."
In an accompanying note, the company also apologized to "Steve Jobs, Apple.Inc, and their law firm for any inconvenience caused."
Popular in SciTech
- Amazon proposes a colossal biospherelike Seattle campus
- Weird pirate ant comes with an "eye patch"
- Jennifer Lopez to open Verizon cellphone stores
- Watch: Biggest solar storm of the year Play Video
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- NASA funds 3D pizza printer
- Microsoft announces Xbox One