Apple Squashes Production of Steve Jobs Action Figure
Steve Jobs's career as an action figure has come to an abrupt end.
"Apple Inc. has informed us that this phenomenal SJ action figure, has not consented to the use of Apple's copyrights and trademarks, therefore they request us immediately to cease the marketing and sale of this figure."
In an accompanying note, the company also apologized to "Steve Jobs, Apple.Inc, and their law firm for any inconvenience caused."
Popular in SciTech
- Tech companies release new details on FISA requests
- NASA picks 8 new astronauts, 4 of them women
- Russian tycoon seeks human immortality by 2045
- Valentina Tereshkova: First woman in space 13 Photos
- Apple unveils overhaul of iOS 7, new iTunes Radio
- Scientists moving 15-ton magnet from N.Y. to Chicago
- Facebook may unveil Instagram video on June 20
- Was there a rape joke at Microsoft's Xbox One event?