Apple in Antitrust Crosshairs?
The New York Post reports that the Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission are pondering an antitrust inquiry into Apple's Section 3.3.1 in its iPhone 4.0 software developer kit license agreement.
Here's the section, which is largely viewed as the no-Adobe-Flash-allowed part:
Read more of "Apple in antitrust crosshairs? If so, Jobs' Flash rant makes more sense" at ZDNet's Between the Lines.
Popular in SciTech
- Oops! The five greatest scientific blunders
- Danish teenager makes rare Viking find
- Beam this up: Creating the sounds of "Star Trek"
- 40 years later: Why the Endangered Species Act still matters
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- Google security: you (still) are the weakest link
- Thousands online proclaim: Jahar Tsarnaev is innocent
- Amazing ESO photo shows Orion's hidden fiery ribbon