Tiger Woods Word Cloud
Golfer Tiger Woods had a lot to say today, in his first public appearance since his car accident last November.
Watch Tiger Woods' Statement
CBSNEWS.com ran his public statement today through a word cloud generator at http://www.wordle.net/to see which words were most frequently used in his statement.
The words, "people," "want," "Elin," and "behavior" pop in the word cloud.
Photos: Tiger Apologizes
Perhaps the single most important thing that Tiger said today was "I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior."
Tiger Woods: Complete Coverage
But that doesn't show up prominently in the world-cloud. It's in the lower right corner.
What's more important? What you say? Or how often you say it?
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- Lotto winners with tragic story thank "guardian angel"
- 5/19: Surviving the Midwest twisters; How a $4.8 million winning ticket saved a family
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported
- 50th anniversary of Medgar Evers' broadcasting milestone
- 8-year-old fights to get WWII vet recognition he deserves
- Agent: I was ordered to let U.S. guns into Mexico
- The power of a uniquely American song
- Thunderstorm supercells threaten Midwest
- Conn. train collision a major headache for commuters
- Mississippi rethinks solitary confinement
- 5/18: NTSB investigates train collision; teen tackles cancer diagnosis
- Cleveland victim's case prompts call for police review
- Notebook: Banks
- Long Island college student accidentally killed by police