Frustration And A First At Obama's News Conference
Bowers: You ran on platform of transparency. How difficult is all this, having to wait to release your inquiry business when the American people expect transparency?
Obama: Well, it, it's a little bit frustrating. Its not gonna be that long, by next week you guys will have the answers to all your questions.
Cynthia will have more on the Blagojevich scandal – and Mr. Obama's reaction to it – on tonight's Evening News.
- Couple's steamy romance e-books save their home
- Colo. senator who pushed for gun control may lose job
- 6/18: Officials say NSA stopped over 50 potential terror attacks; Hi-tech giant creates next generation of Edisons
- Couple reeling from recession rewrites story, publishes romance novels
- SCOTUS: States can't require voters to prove citizenship; Couple reeling from recession publishes novels
- Innovative Ariz. class turns students' dreams into reality
- David Coleman Headley: Terror sleeper agent foiled by NSA
- Two teens stranded 8,000 feet up on cliff rescued by chopper
- Iran's new president-elect seen as bridge-builder
- Ghost army: How a group of artists helped win WWII
- Parents of mentally ill child may have averted mass shooting
- Officials say NSA programs stopped over 50 potential terror attacks
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Colo. Black Forest fire has died down, yet danger remains
- President Obama defends decisions on surveillance and Syria
- Colo. state senator faces recall after passage of gun control law