You Pick; We Do The Math
Think you know which way some of those states will swing? Our politics team has created a nifty new map that not only lets you play with the formula to see the different "ways to win," but also is chocked full of information on the battleground states.
To try it yourself, just click here - or check out the simplified version of the map in the widget below. And don't forget to let us know what you think.
- Nelson Mandela's health: Is it time to let go?
- Colo. senator who pushed for gun control may lose job
- 6/19: Federal Reserve raises predictions for growth; Russia not sold on nuclear warhead reduction
- Two teens stranded 8,000 feet up on cliff rescued by chopper
- Couple's steamy romance e-books save their home
- Nuclear waste clean-up delayed and billions over budget
- Innovative Ariz. class turns students' dreams into reality
- 6/18: Officials say NSA stopped over 50 potential terror attacks; Hi-tech giant creates next generation of Edisons
- Country music star Slim Whitman dies of heart failure
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Federal Reserve raises its predictions for growth and jobs
- Family of Frederick Douglass continues his legacy
- Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington descendent fights modern-day slavery
- American Medical Association declares obesity a disease
- In need of kidney to save wife, man takes to street
- Attack at Bagram