Katie Couric's Notebook: Tony Snow
Notebook: Tony Snow
Tony was quite simply, a great guy. A straight shooter whose work on the other side of the camera gave him special insight into what reporters need to do their jobs - while he also had to serve the President, who was under fire for an unpopular war.
For more, just click on the little monitor.
- Iran's new president-elect seen as bridge-builder
- Couple's steamy romance e-books save their home
- SCOTUS: States can't require voters to prove citizenship; Couple reeling from recession publishes novels
- Couple reeling from recession rewrites story, publishes romance novels
- Snowden: "U.S. Government is not going to be able to cover this up"
- SCOTUS: States can't require voters to prove citizenship
- 6/16: Protesters seek refuge in Istanbul hotel; Pope blesses Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Colo. Black Forest fire has died down, yet danger remains
- Syria tensions make for chilly meeting between Obama, Putin
- Mayhem in Istanbul hotel as protesters seek refuge
- Parents of mentally ill child may have averted mass shooting
- Crucial early education program badly hurt by federal cuts
- A golfer's journey from tee to shining tee
- Ghost army: How a group of artists helped win WWII
- For child cancer survivors, treatment comes at a cost
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble