Katie Couric's Notebook: Summer Travel
Notebook: Summer Travel
First, there's the security line where you'll stand in stocking feet, stressing over whether your moisturizer will hit the contraband can.
Hope you brought a good book. Last year, delays accounted for 20 percent of all airline flight time, and cost the nation $41 billion.
For the rest of my Notebook, just click the monitor.
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- Judgment against alleged Fla. bully surprises everyone
- 8-year-old fights to get WWII vet recognition he deserves
- 5/18: NTSB investigates train collision; teen tackles cancer diagnosis
- 5/17: Congress grills acting IRS commissioner: the student and the vet
- Domestic violence victim: "I was a prisoner in my own home"
- Calif. dollars add to growing Powerball jackpot
- Young Innovators: Teen tackles cancer diagnosis
- The power of a uniquely American song
- Final countdown to record Powerball jackpot
- Federal gov. reviewing solitary confinement
- Motive discovered for Boston marathon bombings
- Congress grills acting IRS commissioner
- How a "chance" question sparked IRS scandal