Katie Couric's Notebook: The Internet
At Facebook, for example, you can opt to put an "honesty box" on your page, for anonymous insults from "friends."
Or consider Juicycampus.com, where college kids post anonymous gossip. For the rest of my Notebook, just click on the monitor.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- 5/24: I-5 bridge collapses north of Seattle; "On the Road": Three siblings survive Okla. tornado
- Jersey Shore heads into summer with high hopes
- 5/25: Cold start to summer season for Sandy-impacted shore towns; Therapy dogs help victims in distress
- The forecaster who sounded the alarm for Moore, Okla.
- I-5 bridge collapses north of Seattle
- Sibling rivalry takes a backseat after Okla. tornado
- "Crunch time" for Jersey Shore businesses after Sandy
- Man killed in brutal London attack
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- Therapy dogs help victims in distress
- The power of a uniquely American song
- More arrests in connection with London terror attack
- On the road: Three siblings survive Okla. tornado
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- Second London terror suspect identified