Katie Couric's Notebook: Teens & Sex
Notebook: Teens And Sex
More shocking still: Fully half of girls between the ages of 14 and 19 say they've had sex.
It's a topic that deserves attention, and discussion. So click on my notebook to get started.
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- 5/18: NTSB investigates train collision; teen tackles cancer diagnosis
- WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported
- Young Innovators: Teen tackles cancer diagnosis
- Judgment against alleged Fla. bully surprises everyone
- 8-year-old fights to get WWII vet recognition he deserves
- Motive discovered for Boston marathon bombings
- Final countdown to record Powerball jackpot
- How "Code Red" saved lives during tornadoes
- 5/17: Congress grills acting IRS commissioner: the student and the vet
- On the Road: Cop with record number of complaints
- Teen cancer diagnosis innovator on his favorite awards
- The power of a uniquely American song
- Katie: The True Story Behind "The Last King"
- Calif. dollars add to growing Powerball jackpot