Caucusing With The Caucus-goers
"It's nice not to get confused with Idaho and Ohio anymore."
"I want it to go on forever. I love it."
But at least one of these voters will be glad when it's over.
"My phone rang non-stop last night, and I carry mail, and the political mail is just horrible, especially at this time."
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- Parents ask why Okla. schools don't have tornado shelters
- Man killed in brutal London attack
- Survivors pulled from Okla. school hit by tornado
- CBS News goes undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- 5/21: Tornado in Moore, Okla., was an EF5, the most powerful there is
- Oklahoma family narrowly escaped death during tornado
- Injured third-grade teacher tells of trying to protect students
- Oklahoma tornado survivor: "Everything is gone"
- Oklahoma family tells amazing story of survival
- 5/22: Residents return to tornado-ravaged neighborhoods; Undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Poignant images capture tornado's emotional aftermath
- Friend implicates Boston bombing suspect in triple homicide
- Undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Residents return to tornado-ravaged neighborhoods