From Blacksburg: The Path Of A Package
Cho Seung-Hui left his dormitory suite on Monday morning and headed to the Blacksburg Post Office on North Main Street armed with his package for NBC News.Read on for more about the path of the package. You may never view a trip to the post office the same way.
It's a picturesque brick building built about 70 years ago with potted plants outside. Up the steps he walked in and rounded the corner to the counter. There, he found Susan Duarte, the only postal worker on duty.
She told CBS News it was busy and she did not remember him as much as she remembered his package, but not due to its contents, just the address. She had to look up the zip code for Rockefeller Plaza.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- Injured third-grade teacher tells of trying to protect students
- Survivors pulled from Okla. school hit by tornado
- Poignant images capture tornado's emotional aftermath
- Oklahoma native's home destroyed for the second time
- Okla. family mourns child killed at school following tornado
- 5/21: Plaza Towers Elementary School: A look at the damage; Tornado injuries: A doctor's point of view
- Oklahoma tornado survivor: "Everything is gone"
- Tornado in Moore, Okla., was an EF5, the most powerful there is
- 5/21: Tornado in Moore, Okla., was an EF5, the most powerful there is
- Mother and daughter share stories of survival
- 5/21: Family's last-minute decision likely saved their lives; Closer look reveals extent of destruction in Moore
- Tornado survivor: "I'm very lucky I am still here"
- Saving the kids: One teacher's mission to keep her class safe
- Oklahoma: A state frequented by tragedy