The Edwards Interview
Katie's interview on "60 Minutes" with John and Elizabeth Edwards has generated a lot of e-mail and comments around the website, and it's prompted our sibling blog Public Eye to do a little chin-scratching about the piece.
Here at "Couric & Co.," our "in" box had over 200 e-mails about the piece this morning, and they're still pouring in. Viewers have described the interview in a variety of colorful and unflattering ways, using phrases ranging from "insulting" and "rude," to epithets (particularly some describing Katie) that are frankly unprintable.
You can check out the interview yourself, in the monitor on the left, and draw your own conclusions. Also, drop by Public Eye for more discussion on it.
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- 5/19: Surviving the Midwest twisters; How a $4.8 million winning ticket saved a family
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- Lotto winners with tragic story thank "guardian angel"
- Thunderstorm supercells threaten Midwest
- WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported
- 5/18: NTSB investigates train collision; teen tackles cancer diagnosis
- Conn. train collision a major headache for commuters
- Young Innovators: Teen tackles cancer diagnosis
- 50th anniversary of Medgar Evers' broadcasting milestone
- The power of a uniquely American song
- Long Island college student accidentally killed by police
- Katie: The True Story Behind "The Last King"
- Lucky lotto: How a $4.8 million winning ticket saved a family
- Small Fla. town waits for Powerball winner to come forward
- 8-year-old fights to get WWII vet recognition he deserves