The Sound Of Muzak
Well…many years later, upon my return to the New Muzak, I hardly recognized the place. It looks like a real music company…complete with the kind of grungy/groovy (allow me the use of archaic terms for the sake of alliteration) guys and gals (there it is again) who look nothing like their predecessors in the Muzak biz. Today Muzak is real music. It's still piped in to almost everyplace you go, but it's recognizable, with a rhythm and a melody and even lyrics normal people might want to listen to. And it's paying off. Business is good. They'll put their system in anywhere you want…except in one place. Guess where that is!
Sorry…you gotta watch tonight's Evening News to find out.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- Survivors pulled from Okla. school hit by tornado
- Oklahoma tornado survivor: "Everything is gone"
- At least 51 dead after tornado strikes Oklahoma City suburb
- 5/20: Deadly tornado strikes Okla.; Fmr. Cincinnati IRS office worker speaks out
- Inside the IRS office that targeted conservative groups
- Agent: I was ordered to let U.S. guns into Mexico
- Oklahoma governor: We need lots of prayers tonight
- Oklahoma tornado leaves residents in state of shock
- Oklahoma City manager: Tornado created "significant damage"
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- Lotto winners with tragic story thank "guardian angel"
- WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported
- Elizabeth Smart reacts to Cleveland kidnapping
- The power of a uniquely American song