About Those Globes
It's an obscure group comprised of some 90 entertainment reporters for foreign -- hello? - foreign publications or broadcast outlets.
WHY DO WE CARE WHAT THEY THINK OF AMERICAN MOVIES AND TV SHOWS?
And frankly, do the people who make movies and TV shows really need any more awards?
Shouldn't we cover award ceremomies for oncologists, cardiologists or immunologists instead?
Wouldn't America be better off if we honored the best plumber in the nation?
I say the Golden Globes get way too much coverage. Who's with me?
- Colo. senator who pushed for gun control may lose job
- 6/18: Officials say NSA stopped over 50 potential terror attacks; Hi-tech giant creates next generation of Edisons
- Couple's steamy romance e-books save their home
- David Coleman Headley: Terror sleeper agent foiled by NSA
- Innovative Ariz. class turns students' dreams into reality
- Two teens stranded 8,000 feet up on cliff rescued by chopper
- Couple reeling from recession rewrites story, publishes romance novels
- Officials say NSA programs stopped over 50 potential terror attacks
- SCOTUS: States can't require voters to prove citizenship; Couple reeling from recession publishes novels
- President Obama defends decisions on surveillance and Syria
- Ghost army: How a group of artists helped win WWII
- Iran's new president-elect seen as bridge-builder
- Colo. state senator faces recall after passage of gun control law
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Hi-tech giant spends millions to create next generation of Edisons
- Notebook: Banks