Word Of The Day: Sectarian
sectarian(sek-TAIR-ee-uhn) adjective 1. of or pertaining to sectaries or sects. 2. narrowly confined or devoted to a particular sect. 3. narrowly confined or limited in interest, purpose, scope, etc. noun 4. a member of a sect. 5. a bigoted or narrow-minded adherent of a sect.Some observers -- most recently, Colin Powell-- feel sectarian violence is boiling over into civil war in Iraq.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Man killed in brutal London attack
- 5/23: Obama: The war on terror, "like all wars, must end"; baby born as tornado struck
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- Oklahoma miracle baby -- born amidst tornado chaos
- CBS News goes undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Teacher injured in Okla. tornado takes first steps
- Survivor of Bangladesh factory collapse speaks out
- 5/22: Residents return to tornado-ravaged neighborhoods; Undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Injured third-grade teacher tells of trying to protect students
- Parents ask why Okla. schools don't have tornado shelters
- Injured Okla. teacher: "I wish I could have done more"
- Tattoos: A lesser-known form of domestic abuse
- President Obama defends drone strikes
- Oklahoma family narrowly escaped death during tornado
- Mother-to-be was in labor as Oklahoma tornado hit