Word Of The Day: Disconsolate
disconsolate(dis-KON-suh-lit) adj. 1. without consolation or solace; hopelessly unhappy; inconsolable. 2. characterized by or causing dejection; cheerless; gloomy.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- 5/24: I-5 bridge collapses north of Seattle; "On the Road": Three siblings survive Okla. tornado
- The forecaster who sounded the alarm for Moore, Okla.
- Sibling rivalry takes a backseat after Okla. tornado
- Jersey Shore shop owners reopen for Memorial Day
- Survivor of KKK Baptist Church bombing: "I had to forgive"
- I-5 bridge collapses north of Seattle
- On the road: Three siblings survive Okla. tornado
- Survivor of Bangladesh factory collapse speaks out
- CBS News goes undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Security dwindled before deadly Libyan consulate attack
- Man killed in brutal London attack
- Tornado victim reunites with dog during interview
- Teacher injured in Okla. tornado takes first steps
- Second London terror suspect identified
- 5/23: Obama: The war on terror, "like all wars, must end"; baby born as tornado struck