Word of the Day: Obfuscate
obfuscate(OB-fuh-skayt) transitive verb: 1. To darken or render indistinct or dim. 2. To make obscure or difficult to understand or make sense of. 3. To confuse or bewilder.Most candidates seem to have a natural talent to obfuscate.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- Survivors pulled from Okla. school hit by tornado
- Oklahoma tornado survivor: "Everything is gone"
- At least 51 dead after tornado strikes Oklahoma City suburb
- Agent: I was ordered to let U.S. guns into Mexico
- 5/20: Deadly tornado strikes Okla.; Fmr. Cincinnati IRS office worker speaks out
- Inside the IRS office that targeted conservative groups
- Oklahoma tornado leaves residents in state of shock
- Oklahoma governor: We need lots of prayers tonight
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- Oklahoma City manager: Tornado created "significant damage"
- WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported
- Lotto winners with tragic story thank "guardian angel"
- The power of a uniquely American song
- Severe weather: Where is the storm headed?