Forgive Us Our Debts
While the size of the deficit has declined over the last few years, not so the National Debt.
On the day President Bush took office it was $5.727 trillion.
As of today, the National Debt stands at $8.546 trillion.
That's a 49.2% increase on his watch.
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported
- 8-year-old fights to get WWII vet recognition he deserves
- 5/17: Congress grills acting IRS commissioner: the student and the vet
- Judgment against alleged Fla. bully surprises everyone
- Domestic violence victim: "I was a prisoner in my own home"
- Calif. dollars add to growing Powerball jackpot
- Congress grills acting IRS commissioner
- The power of a uniquely American song
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- On the road: The student and the vet
- How a "chance" question sparked IRS scandal
- Boston bombing victim's battle for recovery just beginning
- Motive discovered for Boston marathon bombings
- 5/16: Texas tornadoes leave path of destruction; Are Afghan troops ready to take over?
- Amateur video captures Cleveland kidnap victims' rescue