Speechless? Part Trois
Favorite quote, from Bill Maher:
"If I or my representatives got it wrong about how the 'Free Speech' segment of the 'CBS Evening News' is, sorry, our bad," Maher said yesterday in a statement. "I'm ready, willing and able to speak about the topic I originally suggested."
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- 5/23: Obama: The war on terror, "like all wars, must end"; baby born as tornado struck
- Oklahoma miracle baby -- born amidst tornado chaos
- Man killed in brutal London attack
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- CBS News goes undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Teacher injured in Okla. tornado takes first steps
- Survivor of Bangladesh factory collapse speaks out
- Injured third-grade teacher tells of trying to protect students
- 5/22: Residents return to tornado-ravaged neighborhoods; Undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Parents ask why Okla. schools don't have tornado shelters
- President Obama defends drone strikes
- Resentment over wars may have motivated London terror attack
- Mother-to-be was in labor as Oklahoma tornado hit
- Injured Okla. teacher: "I wish I could have done more"
- Tattoos: A lesser-known form of domestic abuse