@katiecouric - Recapping Year One
On this week's episode of @katiecouric, we took a look back at the first year of Katie's Web show. Armed with questions from Twitter and Facebook, CBS News producer Tony Maciulis was the one asking Katie the questions.
Click here if you ever wanted to see a year's worth of @katiecouric in 120 seconds.
Interested in Katie's answer as to why she got into journalism? Katie spoke about the responsibility of journalists to "shine a light in dark places," and to "expose wrongdoing."
Arianna Huffington Tweeted a question to Katie about anger and the Tea Party. Click here for Katie's response.
And if you were wondering what Katie's most embarrassing moment was on TV - we've got that too.
- Couple's steamy romance e-books save their home
- SCOTUS: States can't require voters to prove citizenship; Couple reeling from recession publishes novels
- Couple reeling from recession rewrites story, publishes romance novels
- Snowden: "U.S. Government is not going to be able to cover this up"
- Iran's new president-elect seen as bridge-builder
- SCOTUS: States can't require voters to prove citizenship
- Syria tensions make for chilly meeting between Obama, Putin
- Colo. Black Forest fire has died down, yet danger remains
- Parents of mentally ill child may have averted mass shooting
- Ghost army: How a group of artists helped win WWII
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- 6/16: Protesters seek refuge in Istanbul hotel; Pope blesses Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Mayhem in Istanbul hotel as protesters seek refuge
- Crucial early education program badly hurt by federal cuts
- What does the new Iranian president mean for the rest of the world?
- The power of a uniquely American song