How did Steve Hartman Do That?
Did you see the Steve Hartman story from last night? So how exactly did Steve shoot the clever stand-up? (Scroll ahead to approx 1:15 in the video)
Hartman's response, is below.
So how did I travel back in time? It was simple - by looking ahead.
Last winter I started thinking about how people always complain about the weather.
I decided then to do a story about it and shot some interviews and a portion of my on-cameras.
Then, when summer rolled around, I went back to the exact same locations and shot the other half of the on camera interludes.
The only other trick was bringing two sets of clothes and wearing those same clothes in both the winter and summer versions.
So no Houdini magic. Just a little advance planning.
- Colo. senator who pushed for gun control may lose job
- Couple's steamy romance e-books save their home
- Two teens stranded 8,000 feet up on cliff rescued by chopper
- Innovative Ariz. class turns students' dreams into reality
- 6/18: Officials say NSA stopped over 50 potential terror attacks; Hi-tech giant creates next generation of Edisons
- David Coleman Headley: Terror sleeper agent foiled by NSA
- Attack at Bagram
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Ghost army: How a group of artists helped win WWII
- President Obama defends decisions on surveillance and Syria
- Couple reeling from recession rewrites story, publishes romance novels
- Officials say NSA programs stopped over 50 potential terror attacks
- Notebook: Banks
- The power of a uniquely American song
- Iran's new president-elect seen as bridge-builder
- 6/17: SCOTUS rules on Ariz. voting law; Couple reeling from recession publishes novels