But this one really caught my eye.
Katie, The dogs in my neighborhood are very upset as their owners now wait until CBS News is over at 7:00 PM for their evening walk! Their eyes are turning yellow! Dogs (and owners) who used to do the evening "duty" an hour earlier, are now clogging these suburban streets...until after sign-off. It now takes an exra 20 minutes or so to meet, greet and sniff everyone ...It's all part of our effort to get a leg up on the competition.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- 5/23: Obama: The war on terror, "like all wars, must end"; baby born as tornado struck
- Survivor of Bangladesh factory collapse speaks out
- Oklahoma miracle baby -- born amidst tornado chaos
- Teacher injured in Okla. tornado takes first steps
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- CBS News goes undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Man killed in brutal London attack
- Injured third-grade teacher tells of trying to protect students
- Resentment over wars may have motivated London terror attack
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- Angry Pakistanis fight to end U.S. drone strikes
- Parents ask why Okla. schools don't have tornado shelters
- President Obama defends drone strikes
- Mother-to-be was in labor as Oklahoma tornado hit
- Survivors pulled from Okla. school hit by tornado