Jon McLaughlin releases "Forever If Ever"
Singer-songwriter Jon McLaughlin recently released third CD debuted at the top of iTunes' singer/songwriter top 200 albums chart. Chances are you've heard the charming Midwestern guy's music in films and on television.
In fact, in 2008, he was nominated for an Academy Award for his hit "So Close" from the film "Enchanted," that starred Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey.
On "The Early Show on Saturday Morning," the 29-year-old Indiana native performed "Summer is Over" from his new release "Forever If Ever," as well as his old hit, "Beautiful Disaster" in our "Second Cup Cafe" series.
"Forever If Ever," according to McLaughlin, is the first album he wrote and produced completely on his own. The album also includes collaboration with Xenia Martinez, a finalist from season one of "The Voice," in the song "Maybe It's Over."
McLaughlin is on tour through the end of the year. You can check out his tour schedule on his website here.
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Helen Mirren named "Body of the Year" Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- 'Serrefine' Wins Spelling Bee Play Video
- Lorena Bobbitt, 15 Years Later
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Lidia Bastianich's Spaghetti And Meatballs