Casey Anthony video surfaces; No Caylee mention
Casey Anthony, the Florida mother cleared in the killing her young daughter, Caylee Anthony, has been in hiding since her acquittal in July.
Now, she's surfaced on YouTube.
The video was made last October. Her lawyer, J. Cheney Mason, confirms the woman in the video is indeed Casey Anthony, but angrily fumed at its "unauthorized" release.
Mason told the Orlando Sentinel that Anthony had been "maintaining some notes for her personal use and for future counseling purposes" but said she didn't release the video. He said her computer may have been hacked.
In the video diary-style recording, she talks about being lonely and about her new computer. She never mentions Caylee, but says her life is getting better since she was found not guilty. She adds that the recording is "the first of many."
Caylee Anthony was 2 years old when she was first reported missing in July 2008. She was found dead five months later.
You can watch the YouTube video below.
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- New tornadoes hit Midwest Play Video
- Chelsea Clinton Wedding Day Details Play Video
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Dying teen leaves touching YouTube video
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors