Man falls from upper deck at Oakland Raiders game
- OAKLAND, Calif. Police say a man fell from the upper deck at Oakland Coliseum during Thursday's Raiders-Broncos game and is in serious condition at a hospital.
Oakland police Officer Kevin McDonald says the man fell from the third deck onto the concrete of the lower concourse shortly after kickoff.
McDonald says initial reports called the fall an accident, but it remains under investigation.
He says the man is at a hospital and listed in serious condition, but had no further information on his injuries or identity.
The Raiders, who lost to the Broncos, 26-13, issued a statement saying the team had no information beyond what authorities are releasing, but that their thoughts and prayers are with the man and his family and friends.
Popular in Sports
- Heat avoid elimination, beat Spurs in overtime, 103-100
- Aaron Hernandez questioned in death investigation
- Ex- NFL player with ALS responds after radio hosts fired for mocking him
- Armstrong tweets pic with Tour de France jerseys
- Putin denies stealing Patriots Super Bowl ring
- NASCAR's Jason Leffler killed in dirt car event accident
- Danny Green claims NBA Finals 3-pointer record, MVP next?
- Home of Nuggets' Andersen searched, items seized