Tim Tebow won't rule out a future in politics
Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow celebrates after his game-winning touchdown pass in overtime of an NFL wild card playoff football game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday, Jan. 8, 2012, in Denver. / AP Photo
INDIANAPOLIS - Tim Tebow won't rule out running for political office someday.
In an interview on the Golf Channel, the Denver Broncos quarterback was asked if he would consider a future in politics.
He responded, "It could be something in my future. You know, it's something I also think about and definitely pray about."
Tebow said he's thankful to be living his dream playing for Denver, but added that it's unclear "what the future holds." He said it could "possibly" include a political career.
Earlier, Tebow had helped the "NFL Honors" award show host Alex Baldwin do his best "Tebowing."
The host of "NFL Honors" on NBC was kneeling down when the Denver Broncos quarterback stepped up and showed Baldwin how it's really done.
"Bless you, Tim," Baldwin responded.
Later in the show, Tebow was greeted on stage by singer Katy Perry, whose parents are also Christian pastors.
Popular in Sports
- Aaron Hernandez questioned in death investigation
- Ex- NFL player with ALS responds after radio hosts fired for mocking him 65 Comments
- Heat avoid elimination, beat Spurs in overtime, 103-100
- Armstrong tweets pic with Tour de France jerseys
- ESPN host sparks uproar over racial RG3 comments
- Home of Nuggets' Andersen searched, items seized
- Putin denies stealing Patriots Super Bowl ring
- Danny Green claims NBA Finals 3-pointer record, MVP next?