Graham, Axelrod & more on "Face the Nation"
Sunday on "Face the Nation:" a look at the next four years of President Barack Obama's administration, and whether he can break the gridlock with Senior Campaign Adviser David Axelrod.
Then, the future of the GOP with Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
Plus, a political roundtable with Vanity Fair's Dee Dee Myers, Harvard University's David Gergen, The Wall Street Journal's Peggy Noonan and CBS News Political Director John Dickerson.
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Schieffer: "Welcome to dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go"
- Watergate: "A scandal that brought down the president"
- Obama cultivating "culture of cover-ups and intimidation," Cornyn says
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"
- Ex-ambassador: U.S., Iran at war in 2013
- Have recent controversies "paralyzed" Washington?
- Honoring Jackie Robinson