Sunday: Sandy, Emanuel, McCain & more
Sunday on "Face the Nation:"
An update on Hurricane Sandy and what to expect from the storm.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, President Barack Obama's former Chief of Staff, weighs in on the last 10 days of Campaign 2012. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., shares his thoughts on the same topic and updates us on the unfolding story of what happened in the consulate attack in Benghazi.
Plus, a political roundtable with National Review's John Fund, the Daily Beast's Bob Shrum, New York Times Magazine's Mark Leibovich, The Washington Post's Ruth Marcus and CBS News Political Director John Dickerson.
Tune in Sunday so you don't miss a minute - check your local listings here.
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Schieffer: "Welcome to dumb and dumber" in Washington
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go"
- Schieffer Smacks Down Axelrod's Foreign Money Accusation
- "Face the Nation" transcripts, September 16, 2012
- Obama cultivating "culture of cover-ups and intimidation," Cornyn says
- Watergate: "A scandal that brought down the president"
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"
- About Us