Sunday: Rubio, Cutter & Madden on "Face the Nation"
Sunday on Face the Nation from Lynn University in Boca Raton, the site of Monday's presidential debate: Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. A key supporter of Mitt Romney and a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, we'll talk to him about where Romney stands, how he thinks his state will vote, and the latest news from around the world.
Then, Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter and Romney senior adviser Kevin Madden go head-to-head representing each of their campaigns.
Plus, a political roundtable breaks down the news of the week and offers insight into what to expect at Monday's debate and on the campaign trail: The Wall Street Journal's Peggy Noonan, The New York Times' David Sanger, TIME Magazine's Joe Klein and CBS News' John Dickerson.
- Bob Schieffer: Edward Snowden is no hero
- Obama doesn't think NSA violated Americans' privacy, WH says
- Face the Nation transcripts June 16, 2013: McDonough and Rogers on NSA surveillance
- June 16: McDonough, Rogers & more
- Roberts switched views to uphold health care law
- Congress not yet likely to approve Syrian arms aid, Rogers says
- Schieffer to Snowden: Come home, face the consequences
- NSA programs may be legal, but are they ethical?
- Face In the News: Denis McDonough defends NSA
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- NSA surveillance: Is there adequate oversight?
- Rep. Cummings: Proof clears WH of IRS targeting scandal
- Ayotte announces key support for Senate immigration bill
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- FTN Page 2: June 16
- Face the Nation transcripts June 9, 2013: Ayotte, Gillibrand, Speier, Cummings, McCaul & Dingell